Now the weather is changing and becoming cooler in the mornings I like something warm and hearty to get me through till lunch. These oats with apple and blueberry are an absolute favourite.
- 50g sprouted oats.
- 150ml almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 20g blueberries
- 1/2 a Braeburn apple diced.
- 1/2 teasp coconut oil
- 1/4 (or less) teasp cinnamon.
- Place your oats and almond milk in a sauce pan on a medium heat and stir regularly until thick and creamy.
- Heat your coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Add the apple, cinnamon and blueberries to the coconut oil and stir until the apple is soft.
- Put the oatmeal in a bowl and add the blueberry apple mix.
I like to make a large batch of the blueberries and apples and then just warm up however much I need in one go. I also love it on yogurt as a dessert too.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, remember to Tag me if you try it!