A while ago now I was charged with making a raw fructose free dessert that also tasted amazing and would curb her cravings for a treat. I thought it was mission impossible until I discovered avocado moose. This was a little bit of an experiment and a leap of faith in to the world of raw desserts but I have jumped and I am not looking back. This is amazing and oh so chocolatey!
Makes 4 servings:
- 2 whole avocados
- 3 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- cacao nibs for topping.
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocados and put into a food processor or blender with the cacao powder and maple syrup.
- When a smooth moose has formed portion out the mixture into 4 ramekins.
- sprinkle a few cacao nibs onto each for decoration
- place in the fridge for 30mins
Warning: I am not entirely sure this is 100% fructose free as I think maple syrup may contain fructose. Please check if you have an allergy.
Tag me in your pictures if you try this!