- 2x 400g tins chopped tomato
- 1x 400g tin chickpeas
- 2 diced courgettes
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 eggs
- Sautéed onion and garlic
- Any veggies you want work really well. I have just used my favourites!
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C
- In a large mixing bowl add the tomatoes, tomato puree, spices and veggies then mix together.
- Place the mixture in your baking dish and using a ladle or large spoon make 2 indents in to which you crack your eggs.
- Place in the oven and leave until the eggs are cooked through.
I love to have this with a serving of my super simple smoked paprika crunchy peanut butter.
Remember to tag me in your photos if you try it!