These muffins are amazing for lunches, snacks in fact at any time of day! They can be made the day before if you’re having friends over, kept in the fridge and they couldn’t be simpler.
Now in my cases this recipe makes about 4-6 muffins.
- 4 whole eggs
- 100g grated courgette
- 50g garden peas
- 50g chopped peppers
- 30g cheese (I use Arla Lacto Free or goats cheese but I think anything you can grate will work!)
- 1 sliced tomato with the seeds removed.
Optional extras: 150g chopped bacon pre cooked.
The beauty of these is you can put any veggies you have left over in the fridge into them. All you have to do is either finely chop or grate them.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Crack all the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk
- Add in all the veggies and bacon and cheese
- Portion out into cake cases in a baking tray
- Top with a slice of tomato
- Bake in the oven till firm.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!
Remember to tag me in any photos if you make them!