I love sweet potato wedges, especially the spicy ones. However it has taken me a long time to get this recipe just right. Now it is I am so excited to share with you, what I believe to be, the most perfect wedges ever! This serves 2.
For the Sweet Potatoes
- 2 small sweet potatoes chopped into wedges.
- 1 tbsp oil – I used melted coconut but you can use anything.
- 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes – this is very much dependent on taste and makes them quite spicy. Add more or less depending on how fiery you want them!
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (you can use all of either type of paprika if you don’t have both.)
For the dip
- 250g yogurt
- handful of coriander chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic chopped finely
- squeeze of lemon
- Pre heat the oven to 200c
- Place the sweet potato on a baking tray and spread out so they aren’t overlapping.
- Mix the oil and the spics in a small bowel
- drizzle the spices over the fries and smoosh until they are coated all over.
- Bake in the oven for 40mins
- Combine all the dip ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
As ever I love to see the pictures of things you have tried. Do tag me if you try it!